I have been teaching for the International Center for Reiki Training since 1995. (I have been doing Reiki since 1992).
The main classes I teach are described on the tabs below.
Reiki 1&2 Official and Supplemental Curriculum
Cost, $350.00 with a $150.00 non-refundable deposit, class 2 days, day runs 9:15-7 with long lunch breaks (You can take 1 day at a time for $175, $75 deposit)
Reiki 1&2: Official International Center for Reiki Training Curriculum
Reiki I and II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques are covered including:
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Koki ho - using the breath to send Reiki, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field, Jacki-kiri Joka-ho, clearing objects of negative energy., Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Jessica Miller's Energy Healers Toolkit - Supplemental Curriculum
In addition to the topics in the official curriculum, I also include the following. I pride myself in being a Reiki innovator, in knowing a lot about 'traditional Reiki' including how it is practiced in Japan, but also my willingness to experiment and develop new techniques.
I have been teaching Reiki since 1992, and I have a whole suite of techniques I have developed. I include a number of them in the Reiki 1&2 class. Reiki is a source, and not a technique, so in addition to the standard "gas tank" method of Reiki by just filling people with Reiki energy, including some of these techniques allows you to get more done more quickly.
Trash Collection - Lifting off the surface energetic 'junk' that people are carrying before you do Reiki helps people feel much more relaxed almost instantly. We carry not just our own stress, but other peoples stress too.
Healing Migraines and Headaches - Learn how you can feel the energy of headaches, and lift out the pain.
How to ground people and spaces, and how to raise energy up for healing
Multiple Techniques for Distance Healing - techniques for people with limited sensitivity, details on sending healing to person, situational Reiki, and more.
Energetic Listening Release techniqe - many long term pain issues are contributed to by emotion stored at the site of the injury. Releasing this energy leads can lead to dramatic improvements in pain levels, often in minutes.
Reiki Space Clearing Feng Shui Basics
Healing Ghosts and Spirits
Reiki ART/Master Official and Supplemental Curriculum
Cost, $875.00 with a $275.00 non-refundable deposit, class day runs 9:15-7 with long lunch breaks and is offered as a 3 day weekend
(You can take classes separately ART - Advanced Reiki Training 1-day $225, Reiki Master Teacher $650)
Reiki ART/Master: Official International Center for Reiki Training Curriculum
Reiki ART and are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both attunements are given.You must take ART if you want to take Reiki III/Master. This class is often taught with Reiki III as a three day intensive. All the information and techniques are covered including:
Advanced Reiki Training
This is a one day intensive. It includes:
- The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides wherein you receive healing and information.
- Finally, an exercise will be given for those planning to take Reiki III/Master training.
Reiki III/Master Teacher Training
This is a two day intensive. It includes:
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master attunement.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I&II and ART and full Reiki Master.
- The Healing attunement as described on page I-13 of "Reiki, The Healing Touch."
- The Usui system of attunements is taught as well as the Usui/Tibetan system used by the Center.
- Two Tibetan symbols are given for a total of six. (2 symbols in Reiki 2, 1 in ART, 2 symbols in Reiki Master)
- Lots of practice time doing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements.
- Advanced Reiki meditation that harmonizes the energy of the chakras.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
Instruction is given on the Usui system of attunements as well as the Tibetan system. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. A class manual is included that gives detailed steps for giving all the attunements.
Jessica Miller's - Supplemental Curriculum
We review some of the techniques covered in the supplmental of Reiki 1&2 class
- I also include "Anatomy of an Attunement" A discussion about what I think the different parts of the Reiki attunement do.
- Review of Reiki 1&2 symbols
- How to teach An informal "Introduction to Reiki 1" class in about an hour,suitable for family or friends
- How to teach a full Reiki 1&2 class,
- How to run a healing night
This class is for anyone who has had Reiki Master training. It is complete with two levels, two attunements, four master symbols and eight treatment symbols. We have experimented with and taught this system for five years and have found it to be effective and powerful. In fact, most students find it more powerful than Usui Reiki! The energy has a more definite feeling to it. It works on the emotional and spiritual levels and also can help one become more grounded. Those who receive the attunements report experiences with their guides, angels, and higher self and feel the healing presence of other enlightened beings.